Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010: Requiescat in pace, Bebe

I learned today that a feline buddy of mine back home had died. I knew he was very ill but was hoping and praying that he would win the fight. His name was Bebe and belonged to our neighbors Pam and Mike. Bebe was a black, long-haired cat, only six years old. He was a big boy and very sweet. I used to "Bebe-sit" when Pam and Mike went out of town for short trips. Bebe was always as good as gold and a great conversationalist. I'll miss our chats.
Bebe developed renal failure. Despite the best care of the good people at the McGehee clinic and his parents' love, Bebe lost the fight. Pam and Mike had to make that decision no parent of a furry kid ever wants to make. Bebe is in animal heaven now. Hey, Bebe, ask for my angel Ming Li. She'll show you around. And go see the Bucket Seal...

No comments:

Post a Comment